Needing support

Options
This is not an easy photo for me to post, but here I go. I weighed myself at 241.2lbs today. Lowest I've been in over a year. This is what 241 looks like on my frame. Now, I am fortunate enough to have strong genetics, and I carry my weight fairly well, or so I've been told. I still hate the way I look though. It's not the softness, the soft is cute, it's the lumpiness, the unevenness. But, this is my body. The only one I'll get very have, and for all it's faults, it has carried me through the last 27 years of life, and despite it, or perhaps because of it, I landed myself a handsome husband who loves me as I am. I am a work in progress, and need to work on fueling this body of mine better. Not only to lose weight, but to make it healthier, put the NAFL in check, put the hypothyroidism is check. Hell, maybe even fix the NAFL before it becomes NASH, or worse. Here I am, guys. Here I am.

Replies

• annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far. Don t dwell on how you are now but think each week how good you will feel. Ive lost a stone and hoping now to go from 189lbs to 159.
    I walk and jog. Do u tube pilates workouts.
    I ve given up the gym and slimmng world as they don t fit in with my life.
    You should be proud of yourself. I ve only decided today to calorie count so we could support each other.

Good luck
    Annie x
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You can 100% do this!!! Your story mirrors mine!!! I've lost 100lbs 2 times before in my life!! My husband so amazing was the one who helped the first two times.....this time was much different. After baby two I have thyroid issues and I just sank into it!!! Now......woooooo party in my pants!! After baby 265 took 6 years to get to 205 last summer I said I'm gonna do this!! Knocked off 30lbs.....winter slowed progress but I'm killing it again and down to 164!!! You can and will see a change!!! Keep up the hard work stay positive and move move move!!!!
  • Audreyonfire
    Audreyonfire Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Many people with the same issues have succeeded so you know you CAN DO THIS! Consistency is key.
  • requiemcrow
    requiemcrow Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! Feel free to add me! I keep my food diary public!