Looking for a serious accountability partner

Options
Looking for someone interested in a daily accountability partner. I'm hoping to exchange Instagram direct messages with weigh ins, exercise and food accountability. I've struggled sticking to any goals and after listening to the Happier podcast with Gretchen Rubin, I've come to the conclusion that I'm in need of someone to report too. I'll do the same for you! Feel free to message me here or on Instagram @FloptoFit

Replies

• pinkhelen82
    pinkhelen82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m happy to be your accountability buddy but I don’t have instagram. Sorry,
  • jkottman0728
    jkottman0728 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I a mtotally up for this. I enjoy messaging and have an instagram. I like also having someone to help push me as I help them push.
  • Bellnessa
    Bellnessa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need the same thing, an accountability buddy. This podcast sounds good too. I'm happy to do this and keep eachother on track
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Happy to be that person for any other female! I am an open book and find it helpful to talk with other women who go through some of the same struggles. Instagram, text message, MarcoPolo -- I'm your girl! This is actually how I met a friend almost a year ago and we still talk daily about our struggles and all of life. Friend me if you'd like and add to the message so I know to connect with your further :)

I'm looking to loose 30 lbs by my wedding in March 2020. So daily accountability and motivation direct to my phone would be awesome!
  • ThisWillBeTheLastTime
    ThisWillBeTheLastTime Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don’t have any social media but need THE SAME THING!!!! We should start a group here!
  • Lashes1986
    Lashes1986 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I’m up for this @Ketolucy86 is my Instagram name xx
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    A group is a gd idea. Shall we start one
  • hjlind25
    hjlind25 Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I need one too!!! Would love to find someone to do this with!
    [edited by MFP mods]
  • clairetomkinson
    clairetomkinson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd be keen for a group.
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I need one too. Someone e to check in with daily and keep on track with.
  • zeldaskiss456
    zeldaskiss456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need this too!