THoughts on V8 Fusion

Options
What are your thoughts about how nutritious the V8 Fusion drinks are? I hate vegetables so i am trying to be creative, but not sure if this is as good as they say it is.

Replies

• alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What are your thoughts about how nutritious the V8 Fusion drinks are? I hate vegetables so i am trying to be creative, but not sure if this is as good as they say it is.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    idk nutrition wise..im assuming its not bad...but it taste pretty good
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    i love v8 yummy
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I like it alot! I usually get the light, because it only has 50 calories and 10g sugar per 8oz serving. Not to mention, lot's of yummy flavors! Peach Mango is one of my favs. One thing to note though: if you choose the light, you're not getting as much of the fruit/veggies per serving as the regular V8 Fusion.
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    http://www.v8juice.com/FAQ_V8Fusion.aspx#fusionGluten

Looks like a healthy drink with No High Fructose Corn Syrup!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I give it to my kids all the time. Better than soda and if there's a chance they're getting some veggies it's work it.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT! Put it in when making a smoothie, it's awesome. Can't buy lite in Winnipeg yet, so I'm ticked.:drinker:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Aren't they high in cals and sugar?
  • andriarose
    andriarose Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    it's not as good as your regular veggies because you're not getting the fiber from it, but you're probably getting some of the vitamins.
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    Is it high in sodium?