Done great but gained!

Options
Arrggghhhh! i am so annoyed.
I have done brillintly all week, i have stuck with in my calorie range and have excersized for around 30 - 60 mins a day and i have a gaine a pound!
I am soooo annoyed. whyyyy ?!?!?!
Could this be because of me doing excerisize or what ?
sorryy for posting i just didnt need to scream and let the annoyance out and as i cant scream at the family im going to take it out on here. sorryyy x

Replies

• mike737
    mike737 Posts: 68
    Options
    take a small break from the exercising, maybe two days, and ill bet you'll drop
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i think i may do. thanks. sooo gutted ! x
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Excerising does tend to make our body retain water weight.

Also you might be gaining muscle but losing fat remember that.

Make sure you are taking measurements not just looking at a scale.
  • auskelly
    auskelly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    remember you will gain muscle when you exercise, try taking your measurements instead or as well. you may be losing cm or inches but not showing on scale due to muscle and fluid. fortnightly is good.
  • laurenmXD
    Options
    Thats actually a good idea. i know i shouldnt get down about just 1lb gain because i know that even though i have gained i have been doing excersizes which is making me healthier and alot fitter.
    Going to go measure myself now :D x
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    don't fret... two weeks before TOM I gain 4 lbs... not because I eat or dont eat or exercise or dont exercise. Its just the hormones. It happens the beginning of the month and the first time it happened I was so frustrated. Took me all week to get off the 4 lbs. just to get back to where I was. When it happened the 2nd month I knew it wasnt because of anything I did. Be patient and do what you normally would do. As long as you're not overeating then I wouldnt worry about it.
    Personally I cant take a break from the gym or exercise as I get pent up energy if I dont go. Sometimes I just do less exercise than normal. Personally I also hate when people say to measure as you might have lost inches.. its true but I've never seen anyone at 180lbs in a size 4 so the pounds gotta come off at some point!

Good luck! Stick with it and you will be fine!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • laurenmXD
    Options
    Thankyou :) its nice to hear support and reasons from other people thanks and good luck all of you :D