OMG! I met Kellie Pickler...

Options
Monda
Monda Posts: 271 Member
It was so awesome! My kids were so excited. We went to Alabama this weekend to see her. My kids were able to sit by her right in front of the stage. My husband and I were on the 3rd row. Afterwards we were able to get autographs and take pictures with her. I actually was able to have a conversation with her. It was so cool. I was worried about going away for the weekend but I did not go over my calories at all. I am so proud! This was a milestone for me and it was sooooooooo worth it. My kids absolutely love her!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Monda
    Options
    It was so awesome! My kids were so excited. We went to Alabama this weekend to see her. My kids were able to sit by her right in front of the stage. My husband and I were on the 3rd row. Afterwards we were able to get autographs and take pictures with her. I actually was able to have a conversation with her. It was so cool. I was worried about going away for the weekend but I did not go over my calories at all. I am so proud! This was a milestone for me and it was sooooooooo worth it. My kids absolutely love her!!:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I LOVE her! That is so cool! :happy:

~Leash
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    Lucky
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    That's so cool.. She seems so sweet and down to earth.
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    okay, not as cool these days, but when I was 5, I was on crutches after my hip operation and I got to go on stage with loretta lynn and conway twiitty and tom t. hall. LOL....but really, it was big back then!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Monda
    Options
    okay, not as cool these days, but when I was 5, I was on crutches after my hip operation and I got to go on stage with loretta lynn and conway twiitty and tom t. hall. LOL....but really, it was big back then!!:laugh: :laugh:
    That is great! I love both of them! Especially Conway Twitty. It seems like we get into another world when we get to do something like this...:laugh: It's feels so great!:smile:
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    That is great! I love both of them! Especially Conway Twitty. It seems like we get into another world when we get to do something like this...:laugh: It's feels so great!:smile:
    When I was like 3 years old I used to put my nightgown on my head, like I had long hair and sing into a doll like it was a microphone to imitate Loretta Lynn....opps...TMI....my mom is on MFP...she is probably cracking up right now...she has PICTURES!
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    When I was like 3 years old I used to put my nightgown on my head, like I had long hair and sing into a doll like it was a microphone to imitate Loretta Lynn....opps...TMI....my mom is on MFP...she is probably cracking up right now...she has PICTURES!
    AND YA BETTER NOT POST THEM!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Monda
    Options
    AND YA BETTER NOT POST THEM!!:laugh: :laugh:
    ROFL, would love to see the pictures "mom". Just kidding around. My sisters used to play Barbara Mandrell and the Mandrell Sisters. Their microphones were butter knives and their wardrobe was mom's long night gowns. Oh it was hilarious! :laugh:
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Cool beans!

Do you remember Josh Gracin?
  • Monda
    Options
    Cool beans!

Do you remember Josh Gracin?

yes I surely do..lol