Like being really full?

Options
Is it just me or do other people hate being reallly full right after you eat?
I like the eating part but then my stomach is ughh and i feel soo bad

Replies

• thinmeto90
    Options
    I hate being full...makes me feel gross!
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    it's just food.
    it shouldn't make you feel guilty!
  • pictureperfect101
    Options
    not emotially, i just dont like the feeling!
    it's just food.
    it shouldn't make you feel guilty!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    If I overeat I feel bloated and totally lacking energy for anything. All I want is to sit down and/or sleep, not a nice feeling now that I know otherwise.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't like the overstuffed feeling.. especially when it affects the way my pants feel at my waistline.. it makes it uncomfortable to sit.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I try to stop eating before I get to that point.
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I normally hop on my treadmill and walk off that full feeling. Usually 10 or 15 minutes will take care of it.
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love being really really full after I eat.. Makes me all tired and lazy. After a good meal, I like to take a nice nap.
  • jminette
    jminette Posts: 81
    Options
    I don't mind it normally, but I do if I'm trying to lose weight.
    If I'm too full I'll feel like I ate too much and my goal will take me that much longer. Plus theres nothing I can do once I've eaten it!
    I get what you mean.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I love the feeling on Thanksgiving, nothing like a huge meal and then falling asleep on the couch while some family member rambles on about how the Lions shouldn't be playing. I do agree though I hate that overly stuffed feeling, I've done my best to avoid getting to that point.
  • cherrytulips
    Options
    As a recovered bulimic, I hate feeling full and I avoid that feeling at ALL COSTS because it triggers me.
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I used to hate that feeling to the point at which I would eat a small meal at breakfast and only drink tiny sips of water until dinner, just to avoid the bloaty feeling during school (that way of eating probably made the bloating worse though, lol). Now, I just eat smaller meals all the time and drink water in many small portions, so I don't get the really full feeling.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I'm just starting to notice the bloated feeling after eating. I feel pudgy and I'm eating 1/2 what I used to before I started this site. lol I somehow don't remember feeling that way before so it's really weird.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I find that feeling disgusting and I get it after only a very small amount of foods. Almost all carbs give me it too. It's not even at the sleepy-full point, just as soon as I feel any more than the minimal amount of food to be not hungry I feel gross. If I know I have to eat I make sure to do it quickly so I don't stop from that feeling because it takes a while to register.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I like the feeling of satisfaction after having a nice, healthy, well balanced meal.

I hated the feeling after I ate dinner pre-MFP as my portions were huge - I was eating far too much.

In the 7 months I have been here I have rarely had that "eaten too much" feeling and almost always have that satisfied, content feeling after eating (especially dinner which is my main meal !)
  • GettingFitterVicki
    GettingFitterVicki Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Urgh I hate it and not in a guilty obsession over food way! Just dislike feeling zapped of energy after eating a lot.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    After being on 1200 for a while, upping to my maintenance, which turned out to be over 2000 kcals, made me very uncomfortable. Now it's okay again.
  • GettingFitterVicki
    GettingFitterVicki Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I feel uncomfortably full after just two scrambled eggs! Blurgh. Don't want to move now!