New! Looking for friends to do this together!

Options
I just started my weight loss journey, it's only been 3 days, but somehow I've managed to stick to the diet this far. Looking for friends on here to motivate each other!

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)

For a Newbie check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • roaa60
    roaa60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    And Iā€™m here!
  • stephanienesbitt8196
    Options
    Hey šŸ‘‹ Iā€™m new too feel free to add me , I could do with a few friends on here to keep me accountable šŸ˜‚ goal is to lose 2 stone in a year fingers crossed ! X
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to the community! Sometime sticking to it can be very hard (there are so many tasty things that don't fit into a diet very well) Just take it one day at a time, focus on the benefits instead of what you are giving up and come here for support when you want to go full on Bruce from Matlida and eat a chocolate cake. Feel free to add me, I try my best to be active and supportive :)
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also :smile: