Ripped in 30 Results?

Options
I just bought it recently and is starting up in a week or two, but was wondering if anyone found any success with this workout or maybe have some pictures to show?

Replies

• pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    bump for later.. I want to see the results too. I am thinking of trying it out to give my workouts a bit of a change up : )
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken any pictures, but I'm close to finishing week 3, and I have lost 5-6 inches and 4-5 pounds. Even from what I haven't lost, I've gained a lot of muscle tone. I love it so far. I'm thinking about doing a second round, but haven't decided yet.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 and I would also like to hear about it!!!! Please share if any one has had great results!:bigsmile:

6037626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sweetchick06
    sweetchick06 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on Week One Day 6 and am loving it. I just joined a thread on these boards that may interest you. It's a bunch of people who are doing this DVD and post their thoughts. You can find it here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/308549-jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30
  • DawnMinerva
    DawnMinerva Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When I click on the link it just takes me to the message board homepage?
  • DawnMinerva
    DawnMinerva Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity are you following the diet plan too?
  • sweetchick06
    sweetchick06 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hmm when I click on the link it brings me to the thread. It's in the Fitness Forums. If you click on my post count number you should be able to find it in my threads.

I do not follow Jillian's food plan. I lost all my weight on Weight Watchers and exercise. Since March of this year I started counting calories, sometime switching back to WW points. My diet belief is that you can eat whatever you want, as long in moderation. The foundation of the Weight Watchers program is called the "Good Health Guidelines" (fruits/veggies servings, oil servings, dairy, etc) and once I have met all of my Good Health Requirements for the day I will allow myself a treat, such a piece of chocolate or ice cream, as long as it fits into my day's calorie count (or WW points).
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have pics in my profile. I started Ripped in 30 right after I finished the 30DS, so you can see the before and after. Hope that helps. I definitely liked Ripped. It was fun!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have pics in my profile. I started Ripped in 30 right after I finished the 30DS, so you can see the before and after. Hope that helps. I definitely liked Ripped. It was fun!

you look amazing! Did you go from 223 to 205 just doing Ripped in 30? Maybe I should add it to my list...
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options

you look amazing! Did you go from 223 to 205 just doing Ripped in 30? Maybe I should add it to my list...

No, no no...I went from 223 to 216 on the 30DS, then from there to 205 doing Ripped in 30. :p
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I about to start week 2 of ripped in 30 and I already feel stronger! I love Jillians workouts.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I Just started this week today will be day 3 I will take pictures of me now and post to my profile...The Pressure is on me now :-)
    thanks for reminding me of the diet I'm gonna check it out.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Finished 30DS and now I am alternating daily between Ri30 and 6 Week 6 Pack. I get bored easily and need to change it up. lol Just started Monday so we will see!
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 2 Day 4.....I keep telling myslef that the planks will gett easier.....phewwww my shoulders BURN!!

Feeling Strong and Toned already :)
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS, lost 12 inches full body. now doing Ripped in 30 week1 day 7. Starting of Week 1 i weighed myself. i'll weigh again after completing this workout. well, i do feel toned and happy that i lost few inches :D .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!