How many of you go to a gym?

Options
1235»

Replies

• adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I go regularly and love it!
    Never had a problem with any guys there...
    $13.00/month is really cheap!
    I say go for it! ;)
    If you can pay for the time period they offer. Just in case your not ready for a new lifestyle. Hate to see you get a bad credit score.

Invest in your Health. It's the wisest money ever spent.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is a bit of cereal-box-psychology but it does sound like he is nervous of you meeting big strapping men in the gym. Reassure him and remind him that the kind of people that try to pick up women in the gym are slimy weirdos.

On the price side of things, my gym is £25 a month (and that is pretty cheap in the UK) but it's only a 3 month contract while most are annual. It is true that a lot of people don't stick to it and that's why gyms do annual contracts! I find it great motivation though. I'm paying for it if I use it or not, so I better get down there!
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    This is a bit of cereal-box-psychology but it does sound like he is nervous of you meeting big strapping men in the gym. Reassure him and remind him that the kind of people that try to pick up women in the gym are slimy weirdos.

On the price side of things, my gym is £25 a month (and that is pretty cheap in the UK) but it's only a 3 month contract while most are annual. It is true that a lot of people don't stick to it and that's why gyms do annual contracts! I find it great motivation though. I'm paying for it if I use it or not, so I better get down there!
    FYI. hit quote so people know which person your talking about.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sorry, it was to the OP but I could have made that clearer
  • missymoo53
    missymoo53 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym round about 4/5 a week do spin class, Zumba and strengh training and I feel so much better for doing my exercise's they set me up for the rest of the day!! :smile:
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just joined a gym and I love it there =]
    I always go in work hours [I work nights] so it's virtually always empty.

Plus if yours is 24hours then it's great to use if you can't sleep late at night =D