Choose one word to describe your life at present.

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    right now?

Somnolent.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    mentally-overwhelmed

This is 2 words V - love how you live life on the edge - hows the podcast coming along ?

But I didn't know how to say without the dash...doesn't that make it one word? I was seriously under schooled by my elementary school teachers, so please do correct me when I'm wrong!

WTF podcast man?
    ... me and the 'dream'!!...the hot french lady?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    mentally-overwhelmed

This is 2 words V - love how you live life on the edge - hows the podcast coming along ?

But I didn't know how to say without the dash...doesn't that make it one word? I was seriously under schooled by my elementary school teachers, so please do correct me when I'm wrong!

WTF podcast man?

You may be correct - maybe the dash does make it one word - I’m just an under schooled kid who attended school in rural Kansas 🤷‍♂️ - and yes you and the beautiful @The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ need to make the podcast happen - I’m gonna speak - nay type it into existence lol - have I told you I love your rants ??
  • perezlau
    perezlau Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Confused
    Blessed
    Confused..
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    mentally-overwhelmed

WTF podcast man?

You may be correct - maybe the dash does make it one word - I’m just an under schooled kid who attended school in rural Kansas 🤷‍♂️ - and yes you and the beautiful @The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ need to make the podcast happen - I’m gonna speak - nay type it into existence lol - have I told you I love your rants ??

You like my over wordy, sometimes not make senseacle posties....welp, yup, I got some... I often post my random thoughts.

And for the record, I suck at spelling and do make up my own words! (No Tank, I'm not tipsy...you are!)
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    mentally-overwhelmed

WTF podcast man?

You like my over wordy, sometimes not make senseacle posties....welp, yup, I got some... I often post my random thoughts.

And for the record, I suck at spelling and do make up my own words! (No Tank, I'm not tipsy...you are!)

Indeed - I often have wordy post of random thoughts, But often delete before posting, thinking no one wants to read this chit - but maybe they do 🤯
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Crazy

Crazy is good. You are a beautiful kinda crazy

• _Paparazzi_
    _Paparazzi_ Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Lonely
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options