HELLO medium shirts!

Options
niknak0508
niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
So, I finally gave in and went shopping last weekend because all of my work clothes were starting to resemble trash bags on my body! I tried on several pants and shirts while I was at JCPenneys. I found myself fitting into size 12 slack pants (which I have never in my life fit that size) and I also can fit into some styles of MEDIUM tops! OMG........ I was almost in tears because I was so happy and most of all PROUD of myself for keeping at this weight loss journey! YAY! NSV for me........ weigh in day is tomorrow morning and I hope I overcame my plateau from the past two weeks........ fingers crossed.

Wish me luck!!!

6720589.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• joyfulmom4him
    Options
    That is awesome. You are at my goal size. Keep up the good work!
  • NTK85
    NTK85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great stuff lol I cant wait to fit into medium shirts soon too:smile:
  • cactusjon
    cactusjon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thats one of my planned treats for when I reach my goal size - a whole new wardrobe!

Well done on the NSV! :)
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    I just dropped a shirt size as well, which I NEVER thought would happen. It feels really awesome! I'm happy for you as well. :-)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Mediums are great! Early this year after I had only lost a couple of pounds I registered for my first 5k, I had chosen a large shirt even though I thought I probably needed and XL. Fast forward a couple of months and I went to pick up my number and shirt for the race and the lady said, "Large! You don't need a large! Here's a medium!" Man, that felt SO good! I just registered for my second race which is in September, and I chose a medium :) Yay! Here's to shrinking into Medium shirts!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! You all are doing awesome too. Keep up your motivation and kind words. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!