What 35 lbs looks like on me!!

Options

Replies

• pudgy0602
    Options
    You look great!!!! And the progress pictures every month really shows the weight loss.
  • Prestonsmumma
    Prestonsmumma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WOW u look aammaazziinngg!! u have lost loads WTG hunni!! u should be v pleased and proud of urself with how far u have come, and dont forget the smaller u become the harder it is to lose!!! I am also having trouble, i only have 7 lb left to lose till im happy to be where i am but have sts now for the last 3 wks, im blaming it on the kids being off but they only have next wk off then they're back, and i can get back to kicking *kitten*!!

Dont get too disheartened hun cos u look FAB!! :bigsmile:
  • Prestonsmumma
    Prestonsmumma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WOW u look aammaazziinngg!! u have lost loads WTG hunni!! u should be v pleased and proud of urself with how far u have come, and dont forget the smaller u become the harder it is to lose!!! I am also having trouble, i only have 7 lb left to lose till im happy to be where i am but have sts now for the last 3 wks, im blaming it on the kids being off but they only have next wk off then they're back, and i can get back to kicking *kitten*!!

Dont get too disheartened hun cos u look FAB!! :bigsmile:
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    what a transformation....lookin hooot
  • is4031
    is4031 Posts: 71
    Options
    Nice work, it's amazing how much younger you look now!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow great job.
  • cactusjon
    cactusjon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed by how much younger you look! Very well done! :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    woah you look AMAZING!
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    looks like you're getting smaller AND younger! good for you :)
    ive lost the same amount as you, and its great isnt it? xx
  • tanyadawsonryan
    Options
    You look terrific! Great job girl. You just gave me the motivation I needed!
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Girl! Lookin' hot 'n' happy! Good going!
  • MrsBlackman
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Well done you!!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wonderful job! yes, my mirror gets forgotten as well. but as least it shows brushing of the teeth lol =)
  • frankiejhurtt
    Options
    Well done ....
  • JMehl135
    JMehl135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's the same amount I want to lose. VERY inspirational!!! Great job
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    wonderful job! yes, my mirror gets forgotten as well. but as least it shows brushing of the teeth lol =)

True! lol
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Dang! You look at least 15 years younger to me. Huge change between the first and last photos. Congrats to you!
  • mrscs
    mrscs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Job. I never thought about taking pictures but thanks for that extra boost I'm going to start this weekend. Keep up the good work.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. you can really tell a vast difference. you look younger and your weight loss progress is amazing! way to go. hope you're enjoying a healthier lifestyle.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You're like the incredible shrinking woman with each progressive pic. I love it, It's so awesome!!!!!!!! This is really motivating, I'm bookmarking you! Who cares about the scale, you're doing a phenomenal job, keep it up! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!