Any good thigh workouts??

Options
I have always felt like I have "thunder thighs" and have been searching for a good workout that will slim them down. I don't want to make them Bigger. Ive tried squats but feel those don't make my thighs slimmer, but more muscly. My thighs are kinda fat but have some muscle, I don't know what to do to get rid of the fat...any help??

Replies

• Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Cardio..and good clean diet is what does it.
  • joolie_oolie
    Options
    Targeting certain areas only strengthens them and builds muscle. Just because you work a certain area doesn't mean you'll lose from that area. It'll come when the time is right. :)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    walking
  • babs23
    babs23 Posts: 86
    Options
    Unfortunately, you can't get rid of fat in specific areas. Fat loss is a whole body experience and a combination of cardio and strength training is the only way to go. All you can do is tone the area, do the cardio and as fat loss happens, you'll see the results.

Have you tried hip abduction machines? They work both inner and outer thighs.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce. A good mix of cardio and strength training will help you get stronger, healthier and tone your whole body. Just be patient and keep working hard.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Tracy Anderson metamorphosis hipcentric!! killer for the thighs and hips. Like everyone else said it's impossible to loose in just ONE area but combine her muscle work targeted at the thighs and hips with some good cardio and that fat'll slowly melt away to lean muscle thanks to her genius moves :o)
  • Glamgoddessinblack
    Options
    Thxs I'll try it :)