I am fat

Options
me_seri
me_seri Posts: 4 Member
Hello guys!
This is my first time doing a serious diet.😂
I am a teenager and my weight has been yo-yoing since forever.
I was at 55 kg at 5ft 1in 2 years ago.
But now I am 71 kg with the same height😂
I have lost my self-confidence since i transferred to another school at another country who speaks another language.
I tell you ever since I transferred and took no time for myself (bc i just reunited with my mom and taking care of my year old brother) I continuously gained weight.
Now, I am afraid that my prom and grad picture would be me that is bloated and overweight.
I do not even use make up so that makes it worst.
I have a strict mom who hates makeup.
I hope, at least, through diet that my facial features would be more accented with no makeup and leave a beautiful impression for my last year at highschool.
I also want to have a fresh start for college.
So, good luck to me!
Goodluck to all of you too!
I hope we achieve our goals!🤗

Replies

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Just thought I’d say you look lovely without make-up in your profile pic 🤗 Best of luck 💕
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You are young and so beautiful!!! You can accomplish your goal!! Make the habits now and they will stick for life!! You are way ahead of me I went to prom at 250lbs!! Met my hubby 5 yrs later and I was 254!! Lost 100lbs the first year we were together!! Then baby..... gained it all back!! Lost it all in another year!!! Kept it off for 3 yrs had a baby!! Gained it all back with some 263 at delivery!! Took 6 years to get under 200 in the last year I've lost 40lbs!! I can run 3 miles!! I do yoga!!! Start moving!! Keep moving and NEVER GIVE UP!!!!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Become 18 before using this site. We'll see you later.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    There is a lot going on with you! Just know that this community is a great place to start for help. You have most people who are in the same situation. First thing you can do is turn that negative thinking around to a more positive vibe. Easy to say, harder to do but it all starts there. This site has a number of tools that can help/guide you to an appropriate daily calorie count, etc. It's what you make of it. You can do this!
  • ultra_violets
    ultra_violets Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! First of all, you're beautiful. And you've been through a lot. Sometimes it's easy when we're under stress for our weight to go up. A little advice: Remember you're still young and your body is still growing and you need nutrients. Also remember your health is your wealth and you want it to last a lifetime, so you have to feed and nourish yourself, and take care of yourself. I tried a lot of crazy diets as a teenager, so whatever you do, always look for balance and moderation. You can do it. Best of luck and have a great time at prom!
  • me_seri
    me_seri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your support!
    Everyone here is so nice and amazing!😍
    I understand that I am still growing and i need to eat a lot.
    It is just that I have low self confidence and I am worried that binge eating would become a habit of mine.
    I hope that i will change my weight for my health and future (also present😅)
    But..
    I will do it slowly😂
    I have seen lots of my friends go a little “sensitive” after fasting or doing unhealthy diet.
    So do not worry.
    I do a little bit of exercise and keep myself full of healthy ( and most importantly, delicious) foods
    You are all so nice! And thank you...
    Best of luck to all of you.🤗