Body transformation without obvious weight loss - photos?

Options
Dorchi22
Dorchi22 Posts: 57 Member
Scales can't tell you the full story, and the weight fluctuates every day, especially if you're a woman and your lady days are approaching. So I'm wondering if you have experience seeing the same (or just slightly changed) weight on the scales, but feeling lighter and with visible differences in the body.

Any photos would be a great motivation.

Replies

• DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    This is only around a 4 pounds difference. And you cant really see a difference. But I can feel the difference in these shorts!!!

I never show above my knees bc I hate my thighs. I'm using these shorts as motivation to see how much I can lose before the 14th so I can wear these for my best friends birthday
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @DezYaoified I definitely see a difference! Way to go!
  • Dorchi22
    Dorchi22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The both of you are doing amazing, I can definitely see your progress and it's motivating me to continue counting calories and start with some weight lifting.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    6eax1z6fkdcb.jpeg

Same weight in both. Huge difference in how I look/feel with weight lifting. The only time I pay attention to the scale is when I’m trying to cut weight for a competition. I think it’s more beneficial to pay attention to how you look/feel to measure progress

Gd dog, look at that bicep and shoulder.
  • superfood75
    superfood75 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good job Ladies!!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Mine was scale dropping 20lbs but still was in my fat pants sigh* then finally lost a few more pounds got back into my old shorts their tight but I can button them!!! You’d think 20lbs would have had a difference in clothing but nope 👎.Had to pass even further to get a change. Even then still far away from my goal weight.
  • nettiklive
    nettiklive Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    From April 2014 to August 2018, same weight.

Running a slow, really slow, often derailed, recomp has certainly improved my fitness level, strength, and appearance.

mahldcdedq13.jpeg

Cheers, h.

:o Incredible!!
    Can you share what you're doing (and your age if you're willing to share, cause, dang!)??

Goes to show that even what we would think of as just loose tummy skin that won't go away, does go away with strength training. Truly inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!