New to the fam!!!

Options
Hi everyone, hope y’all having an amazing 1st day of the month(summer is finally here) anywho I’m here just like everyone else to get into shape once again, I was a Fitness competitor about 4 years ago and after an accident I had I just stop working out and started eating way then usual.im 5”3 171 pounds, mind you I was 140 at my heaviest. Smh!! I have always battle with my weight it’s D [

Replies

• daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hey good job
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hru?
  • Roy1C
    Roy1C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! You’ve worked out before, so you already know how and what works. You can do it!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hang in there you can do this lots of support on MFP
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community, there is plenty of support here to help keep you motivated. A lot of us have struggled with weight our entire lives and I know there are some (myself included) that have been able to succeed using this app and having the support of everyone here. Best of luck to you!
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Just like riding a bike!! This is my 3rd major weight loss journey!! Your body will fall in line quick!!! Took my mind longer to get in line than my body!!!
  • QueenBee0205
    QueenBee0205 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You got this !!! Don't give up
  • me_seri
    me_seri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are lovely and i hope you stay motivated!🤗
    Do not give up!
    Welcome🎉🎉
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sometimes life throws you a curveball. The important thing is getting back on track. You can definitely do this