FINALLY!!!

Options
katapple
katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
You can see my full journey and pictures in the link below, I am so excited! After 3 years of life changing behavior and the way I eat, I made it to goal! Determination pays off, keep at it and NEVER give up!

Replies

• tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • Nancyhusanu
    Options
    How inspiring! Awesome Job!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!
  • ScoutMom1
    Options
    great work. congratulations!!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! :)
  • KEShikes
    KEShikes Posts: 110
    Options
    Those before and after pictures tell an incredible story! You are an inspiration.
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great Job!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What can I say! YAY! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Are you going to be hanging around now you've 'graduated'? :bigsmile:
  • jk051861
    jk051861 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your story really inspired me. 3 years... most people lose the weight pretty fast, but I have been working at this almost 3 years now. I am a lifetime WW member having reached my WW goal Sept. 2009. I have stayed at goal since then, but really want to lose 8 more pounds, to get below 150. At my age, 50, I am looking for healthy, not skinny. I have a personal trainer and am slowly seeing results with more definition and fat decrease. She tells me I am getting skinny, but the tape measure isn't showing it and certainly the scale isn't. maybe I am carrying myself taller with more confidence. You are right to enjoy treats but stay true to a healthy diet most of the time. I keep telling myself it's not a race, just keep focused and it will happen with time.
  • katapple
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Still on cloud 9 here ;-P

Awesome! What can I say! YAY! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Are you going to be hanging around now you've 'graduated'? :bigsmile:

But of course Shoppie! Hanging around will help me not binge and go back to eating what I want. I want to make sure I keep this weight off! Especially right now while I'm training for both a half and full marathon...you always here the stories of people that gain when their running increases, I want to be the one who didn't!
  • katapple
    Options
    Your story really inspired me. 3 years... most people lose the weight pretty fast, but I have been working at this almost 3 years now. I am a lifetime WW member having reached my WW goal Sept. 2009. I have stayed at goal since then, but really want to lose 8 more pounds, to get below 150. At my age, 50, I am looking for healthy, not skinny. I have a personal trainer and am slowly seeing results with more definition and fat decrease. She tells me I am getting skinny, but the tape measure isn't showing it and certainly the scale isn't. maybe I am carrying myself taller with more confidence. You are right to enjoy treats but stay true to a healthy diet most of the time. I keep telling myself it's not a race, just keep focused and it will happen with time.

Keep at it! Congrats on maintaining for so long, YOU are an inspiration my dear!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Congratulations on meeting your goal!!
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and I am so glad you are my friend. CONGRATS!!!!! on reaching your goal
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    Options
    You looking AMAZING!!!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!! What an inspiration!
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You look great! :happy:
  • LifeChanged1209
    Options
    Impressive!! Keep on keepin' on!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Congrats for doing it all the healthy way and being willing to stick it out! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!