I'm new here

Options
Hello! My name is Starlet. I became a vegan 5 years ago, so I'm here to meet like-minded goal setters who are willing to encourage and support me as I reciprocate. I love to eat, however I've lost more weight than I intended. I'm hoping to make friends who are about growing and learning as we strive for healthy eating/healthy living! What are some of your goals? Have an awesome day everyone!!

Replies

• AshleyChanel88
    AshleyChanel88 Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hey Starlet, I'm Ashley. Newly vegan (3months) and looking for like-minded people as well. My main goal is to lose 40lbs. I also want to get to 100% green with my household and beauty products. I'm headed in the right direction. Hope to be MFP friends.
  • wanderlooop
    wanderlooop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Erica. I have been vegan for about 2 years. Although it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made, I gained a lot of weight. I started eating a lot of junk when I went vegan because I felt like if something WAS vegan, I had to get/eat it. Recently, I switched to almost a all whole food diet with little processed foods. This has helped me feel so much better and lose 55lbs!

I would love to be a friend and help motivate and inspire each other. I truly believe that healthy eating can positively impact almost every aspect of your life!
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Same lol and I'm already being yelled at by people to measure my food lol