I won my work's Biggest Loser Challenge again :D

Options
Ziaki
Ziaki Posts: 18 Member
edited June 2019 in Success Stories
Last year I started at 208 and got down to 183 and won super easily. Nobody even came close.

I gained 5 lbs of that back because I wasn't really trying to maintain or lose anymore.

Everybody wanted to do it again this year.
I lost another 18 lbs. I'm now down to 170.

The competition was A LOT closer this year but I still won.

My strategy was just strict calorie counting and trying to get out for a 30 to 45 minute run 3 - 5 times a week.

I'm proud to say that I beat people that were doing specific diets like keto and even people taking diet pills.

So proud of myself and I think I'm going to keep going. I'm trying to get pregnant and I think it would go a lot easier if I start out at a healthy weight. :D

Replies

• doxielvr13
    doxielvr13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Making_Impossible_Possible
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up!
  • SuperstarSparkle
    SuperstarSparkle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do you Feel?
  • Ziaki
    Ziaki Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How do you Feel?

Feels really great. I'm so much more motivated to keep going this time. I had a victory cheeseburger last night and I realized I really didn't want it or need it as bad as I thought I did.
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on winning both the challenge and the improvement in your health. I wish you all the best with your future motherhood. I also love the picture of your dogs. They are so cute.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!