I've been having issues all day
  • sdawson218
    sdawson218 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same! Its been driving me mad! uninstalled fitbit and MFP about 20 times
  • Tourah
    Tourah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glad it's not just me... getting a bit tired of the sync between the two constantly breaking/not working. So frustrating
  • lyndajdm
    lyndajdm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been having problems since this morning with the sync not working with my Fitbit
  • boomerdell
    boomerdell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had a Fitbit Charge 2 for about two months now, and I typically need to resync it with MFP a few times a week. I've spent WAY too much time today doing all the usual workarounds (force stop the apps, logout on the web, uninstall then reinstall the apps, reboot the phone, and on and on), and still nothing. Glad to check in here to see I'm hardly alone. So frustrating!
  • albomo2704
    albomo2704 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Sync Issues
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:21am PST

Our apologies for any issues with your connected Fitbit account.

Yesterday at around 11:45am we noticed an issue with our Fitbit sync causing a backlog which would affect the data syncing between the two program. Over the course of the last 24 hours we've seen improvement in our backlog of sync requests, only to see the backlog grow again, and thusly sync issues returning.

Our team continues to investigate to isolate the root cause of the issue. At this time some users will see no data syncing, while some may see some data syncing sporadically. We are working on resolving this for all members.

During this time, please do not relink your accounts, as this will further increase the backlog of sync requests.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates. ​Thank you for your patience while we work on getting things back in order.

All the best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff
    Thank You
  • albomo2704
    albomo2704 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looks like it’s a known issue we just gotta be patient 🥴🤬🤔🙄
  • YOLO145
    YOLO145 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :'(
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options

Thanks for posting this. I have been going crazy with mine since late last night. :grimace:
  • luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Glad it ain't just me ! Can't log my 10.000 steps now 🤯!
  • etg123
    etg123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too-hard to gauge how many calories I've bought myself with my exercise today. Hope it's resolved soon.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I know it's annoying but you guys do know most fitbits have a visible display where you can check out how many calories you've burned and how many steps you've taken? And mfp has a visible display to look at how much you've eaten or plan to eat?

And there's math.

:)