New and looking for an accountability buddy

Options
Hi every one,
Obviously I am new. Just trying to get control of my weight and health a little. Will check out the group and conversations a bit but mostly just here to use the calorie counter and exercise counter. I am looking for a buddy to be accountable to while i lose 75lbs. So if you looking to lose a similar amount let me know maybe we can keep each other honest.
To every one I say hello and good luck and good discipline be with you.

Luna

Replies

• lachlan960
    lachlan960 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @Paxzor this guy is down
  • Paxzor
    Paxzor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey bby
  • Lunaripyros
    Lunaripyros Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Huh, Please don't. Of all the sites I really don't need a generic "hey bby" this ranks pretty high. Thanks for saying hello but a simple "hello" is probably a better approach.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I'm currently down 80 lbs, just looking to drop that last 20. What is involved with an accountability buddy?
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Lunaripyros
    Lunaripyros Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey Matt! Just some one who you check in with to make sure you logging and to encourage each other, that is about it. I just want a person who is going to ask me if I did what I was suppose to and ask what I am doing and all that and for me to do the same for them. Just a little personal encouragement as it can get hard on a sight with so many users!
    What do you think?
  • ottmanjodi0728
    ottmanjodi0728 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am totally in and messaging you
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    Oh, OK. Sure, I'm game to try this out with you if your still interested
  • catthewildone
    catthewildone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 20 lbs out of 110 that i wanted to lose. All my friends have gone inactive that I used to do this with a couple years ago. Just getting back into the swing and it would be awesome to have someone else to check in on too!