Fitbit and Myfitnesspal

Options
Guys is anyone having the sync issue with fitbit and myfitnesspal?
I've had it several times before but usually you unlink the accounts, log out, then log back in and relink and it solves the problem but this isn't happening and i'm on day 2 of no steps so far

Replies

• kelliemarie1902
    kelliemarie1902 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also having problems, it keeps saying unable to load to server, saved locally!
  • kelliemarie1902
    kelliemarie1902 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Actually it says unable to sync to server!
  • sanderscamper
    sanderscamper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same and it's awful. Nothing has worked
  • chrissie_bee09
    chrissie_bee09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mines saying unable to sync to server. Keeps adding mulitple food entries. Fitbit exercise not showing on MyFitnessPal.

Any updates under armour?
  • Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Same as me, it's really annoying :(
  • zen2475
    zen2475 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. This happens from time to time. Eventually it resolves, but it's an aggravation!
  • 4schulzcj
    4schulzcj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, very irritating!!!!! Nothing is getting sent back and forth
  • Amesrockey
    Amesrockey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps and nothing seems to help!
  • missg70
    missg70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Relieved it’s not just me, hope it gets sorted soon 🤞🏼
  • willowstar4
    willowstar4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same problem for two days now. Everything is very slow to respond since it updated. Tried unlinking and relinking and nothing.
  • newgoals73
    newgoals73 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    They have posted on the tech forum and asked that we don't unlink and link because it adds to the backlog. I don't understand tech stuff but I hope it is back working soon 😊
  • jenniferscott82
    jenniferscott82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thankgod im not the only one. so frustrating
  • alba_0212
    alba_0212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The same is happening to me. Yesterday night was working but today again the same *kitten*...
  • plongmire28
    plongmire28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to the problems as well. I just looked at food intake today and it shows that I have eaten about 150 crackers. (I only at 5...) And my steps haven't shown up since Monday. Ugh!
  • moonlitrose25
    moonlitrose25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Same issue here
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Usually I can get them to sync if I turn bluetooth off on the fitbit and on my phone, then turn it back on and connect to the fitbit again. I then have to open the fitbit app on my phone and swipe down to sync manually. MFP usually updates with the correct info within a few mins.

This works about 75% of the time. The other 25%, the MFP app is straight up jacked.
  • pachez422
    pachez422 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    it's aggravating!
  • alextldn
    alextldn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem. Nothing seems to work. I can't even uninstall Fitbit from MFP now.
  • shakeyeraz
    shakeyeraz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here - there is a post from support on this specific topic but there actually seems to be multiple problems - fitbit sync, server sync, food items being duplicated 10X. extremely frustrating. June 4 was a bad day for the app for sure.
  • bkastel
    bkastel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looks like MFP is having serious server issues. Fitbit exercise and weight doesn't sync. We get server errors when copying meals from prior days to today. It would be nice if they would actually publish a current status page of known issues with the MFP site and 3rd party interfaces. It would actually save them lots of performance issues from having all of us retry over and over again. Also disconnecting and reconnecting taps into server resources that could be used to catch up when the issues are resolved.