Can I lose weight eating what I want as long as i burn more

I’m uploading pics of my food diary from yesterday. My calorie goal is 1200 for the day but I started going to the gym and exercising so can eat more. Just wondering as long as I eat less than what I burn can I still lose weight no matter what food I’m eating? yurhsppvaymw.png
gvxbqve525vv.png
od0313lcuxsz.png

Replies

• Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    And also bear in mind that a lot of exercise calculations for calorioes err on the over generous.
  • chloerebeccaxx125
    chloerebeccaxx125 Posts: 40 Member
    @panini911 the doctor just gave me Movicol sachets to relieve chronic constipation and was told I have to increase my water intake and if my bowel movement don’t start to regulate I have to go back for tests.
  • chloerebeccaxx125
    @terytha sorry but I can’t see anywhere on the screenshots where it says only 1007 calories
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    @terytha sorry but I can’t see anywhere on the screenshots where it says only 1007 calories

1447 calories in, 400 calories out = 1007 calories.
  • chloerebeccaxx125
    @cmriverside 5,4 female I’m currently 9st 5 due to gaining weight on holiday. And it’s mfp that came up with the 1200 calorie amount that I should
    Eat so I’ve just been sticking to it
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    @Pipsqueak1965 all the equipment at the gym tell you how many calories you burn while your on it. So I’m positive it’s accurate

These are often highly overestimated.