New here but having issues

Options
Hey all!
I'm new to the community side of things and I haven't used MFP in atleast a year!

Long story short I had a child via csection nearly 6 years ago <3 I've really struggled food wise as we brought a house with inlaws and had building work going on to! I gained a huge amount of weight during pregnancy and then I have yo-yo'ed until I got to about 13st and that was it for me! I've managed to get down to 10.2st but needed the help so got my FitBit out and using MFP... I'm currently 9.13st now :D Before my pregnancy I was 9.3st, 20% bodyfat, lived in the gym so it's been a huge shock with how much I've struggled to get the weight off!

Currently though its saying I've eaten around 7000cals today (keeps adding the same food) :s Also will not let me complete my diaries...Anyone else having issues? Never had this years ago!

Good luck everyone on their journey! <3

Replies

• Titiantart
    Titiantart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes me. Mine keeps adding the same food too! It has added about 20 items of the same food twice today. Thought it must be me doing something wrong. It also won’t connect to my fitbit despite it saying it is connected. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but problem remains.
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    There's currently a big problem for everyone, nothing is syncing from Fitbit.

Apparently you shouldn't try to disconnect/reconnect it, we're meant to sit tight!

So annoying though.
  • cniderian
    cniderian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you ! Annoying how dependent we are on the connection to Fitbit but it was really bothering me that I walked more than 9 miles and had over 200 active minutes and it wouldn't add it in ! :/ I definitely didn't sit tight and not only disconnected, etc but also deleted and re-added the app. I'll try to forget it. thanks again ! I had that multiple adding of a food yesterday, too.
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I had that multiple adding of a food yesterday, too.

I've just deleted hundreds of bananas from mine!!!!!
  • Ph3ynixRuss3ll
    Ph3ynixRuss3ll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies!! My Fitbit seems to be ok but I've noticed I never have extra cals for working out, I delete the app and everything but nothing worked which is how I found out about here!
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was having a similar issue with my Samsung Gear S3 and workouts. What I did was removed the "write" permission for food and removed the "read" permission for exercise in the MFP app settings. I think it may have successfully killed the repeating cycle.