100+ lbs to lose looking for motivation buddies

Options
I'd like to find a few people that also have a lot to lose or have lost a lot to help keep each other on track and actually really connect together. I know I do better when I have a friend also working on things and I would love to also help others get healthy! Add me if you're serious about getting healthy and willing to message often :)

Replies

• WeighInn
    WeighInn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to connect with me and let’s get rid of this 100 extra pounds that are hanging around, shall we?
  • Lungi19
    Lungi19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm on the same boat with about 100+ lbs to lose. I would like to make friends for motivation and to connect with people are in the same situation as I am
  • jmikels6791
    jmikels6791 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same! I'm the heaviest I've ever been, and have at least 100 lbs to lose. Now that I'm a little older it's not as easy. Would love to have a few folks to help keep the motivation going!
  • LarLaa0285
    LarLaa0285 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose about 100 lbs. I currently weight 285 and looking to get to about 185! I need people to help keep me on track and motivate me. I am needing to move more and get more active but i have RA so I have to be careful with the strain on my joints.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I need the accountability & motivation too!
  • john4lessmfp
    john4lessmfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at 470lbs at the moment and have lots to lose. Just started so looking for motivation and people too.
  • logancsmama
    logancsmama Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 120 to lose. Looking fotward to sharing the journey!
  • dhkk3257
    dhkk3257 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose 100+Lbs. Just started Keto 5 days back. Need puch and motivation. Good Luck.
  • Savri2019
    Savri2019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Ive lost 46lbs since jan 18 and.still need to lose over 100 more! More than happy to motivate! Also need motivation some days too 😂
  • cynthobrien
    cynthobrien Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me! Same deal, I’ve lost 50 so far, plenty to still lose!
  • mizzelegant97
    mizzelegant97 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me!