Fitbit not syncing

Options
jcs22xx
jcs22xx Posts: 2 Member
I'm having the same problem as well. So annoying 😭 I'm glad I'm not the only one having the problem. Lets hope they sort it out and fast!

Replies

• NWLARealtor57
    NWLARealtor57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Having same issue I have the same issue, they updated today no help
  • noraknotes
    noraknotes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've actually been really active but it doesn't show :(
  • djr23
    djr23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    And this is why I'm not paying for premium. Smh. I need to know if i can have a cookie tonight
  • mariahhmcp
    mariahhmcp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having this issue as well, since yesterday. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the Fitbit App, but it didn't solve the problem.
  • gtjeddah
    gtjeddah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OK, the MFP IOS appears to be working right now and it synced ok with the Garmin app but still isn't syncing
    with the Fitbit App
  • hopeybennett
    hopeybennett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weight from Fitbit won't sync. Hasn't done so for a few days.
  • dr_russky
    dr_russky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    One hack I am using until the fitbit sync issue is fixed is to: (1) see how many steps I've walked today and then (2) search my log history to find a day with a similar number of steps. Then I (3) check what mfp said I "earned" from exercise at the bottom of my food journal and (4) mentally add that calorie amount to my daily allowance.
  • bmdaun
    bmdaun Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Really wish I would have checked here before wasting the last 2.5 hours logging out, disconnecting and logging in again ..... Mine hasn't synced with my Fitbit since Monday afternoon!! How long is this suppose to last?? I JUST found this note on the MFP app
    Fitbit Sync Issues
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 4:52pm PST

Our apologies for any issues with your connected Fitbit account.

Yesterday at around 11:45am we noticed an issue with our Fitbit sync causing a backlog which would affect the data syncing between the two program. Over the course of the last 24 hours we've seen improvement in our backlog of sync requests, only to see the backlog grow again, and thusly sync issues returning.

Our team continues to investigate to isolate the root cause of the issue. At this time some users will see no data syncing, while some may see some data syncing sporadically. We are working on resolving this for all members.

During this time, please do not relink your accounts, as this will further increase the backlog of sync requests.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates. ​Thank you for your patience while we work on getting things back in order.

All the best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • victoriajane444
    victoriajane444 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Omg mine isn’t working too! Is this everyone’s??
  • stefidragoi
    stefidragoi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with sync-ing. So annoying especially when I pay full price for the premium account -.-
    Also, it keeps adding random food multiple times during the day. Urghhhh!!!
  • lyndajdm
    lyndajdm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem yesterday and today not syncing with my fitbit. Then today it added one of my food entries approx 30 times.
  • swampiesue
    swampiesue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m getting no steps and today I got 8 100mls of skimmed milk....so annoying
  • luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    noraknotes wrote: »
    Same here! I've actually been really active but it doesn't show :(

Same 🤯!
  • luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    swampiesue wrote: »
    I’m getting no steps and today I got 8 100mls of skimmed milk....so annoying

I had 50 odd pork pies !
  • glenne2000
    glenne2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Here’s a MFP page about technical issues if you’re interested. Still unresolved. The link is in the fine print at the top. They suggest not unlinking the accounts, it may fail altogether on you.

7l8qg7v35n2z.jpeg
  • brainybird43
    brainybird43 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine isn’t working either : (
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Mine either
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    One bright spot: my Schwinn app still syncs like a champ!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    djr23 wrote: »
    And this is why I'm not paying for premium. Smh. I need to know if i can have a cookie tonight

the answer is always yes!