Fitbit not syncing

Tatters2010
Tatters2010 Posts: 2 Member
Anyone else having an issue with their Fitbit not syncing? Shows connected and when I try to disconnect I get an error. This started yesterday.

Replies

• Pinkystrength
    Pinkystrength Posts: 2 Member
    Yes I am having this issue as well
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    There are tons of posts on this. everyone is, they (MFP) are working on it.
  • RazzleStraw
    RazzleStraw Posts: 2 Member
    Yes! I am also having issues, so frustrating:(
  • bettyfortyfive
    bettyfortyfive Posts: 1 Member
    fit bit not syncing and same with myfitness pal. Also have been charged with a renewal fee. Need to speak to a rep now.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited June 2019
    @bettyfortyfive I would hold off wasting time with a rep. MFP has admitted htey are having issue (NONE of us can synch) so let them fix that and see if it solves your issue.
  • burnsin67
    burnsin67 Posts: 2 Member
    Not syncing with Fitbit. Also seems to have changed in appearance not in a good way.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    yeah for the past 2 days. glad im not alone

im also having issues between my app and website. the website is showing like 14000 KJ for dinner because it has repeated the same entry multiple times while my phone on has the one.
  • astarlit2
    astarlit2 Posts: 1 Member
    Same thing here...stopped working midday Monday...fix it soon!!
  • mistyp73
    mistyp73 Posts: 1 Member
    Same....super frustrating.....Lots of folks on DownDetector saying the same...
    https://downdetector.com/status/myfitnesspal
  • xtineds
    xtineds Posts: 4 Member
    Same problems here. SO FRUSTRATING. I've noticed it for the last two days. Hope, MFP can get this all fixed ASAP!
  • gemstoned
    gemstoned Posts: 3 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »
    yeah for the past 2 days. glad im not alone

im also having issues between my app and website. the website is showing like 14000 KJ for dinner because it has repeated the same entry multiple times while my phone on has the one.

According to MFP, I've eaten 12 grapefruits this morning...really hoping it gets fixed soon.
  • yooperz
    yooperz Posts: 1 Member
    I just tried to make an entry for food. It didn't look like it worked, then I went back to the diary and there were multiple entries for the same food. Here we go again - a repeat of yesterday.
  • CatAlford63
    CatAlford63 Posts: 1 Member
    Been having the same issues. Fitbit wit sync and yesterday had to manually delete about 50 repeated entries of a slice of bread. Kinda messed up my macros lol
  • NunyaWest
    NunyaWest Posts: 87 Member
    I have been trying to get my MFP and Fitbit to sync for three days now. (Without success).
  • jcs22xx
    jcs22xx Posts: 2 Member
    I'm having the same problem as well. So annoying 😭 I'm glad I'm not the only one having the problem. Lets hope they sort it out and fast!
  • Merkavar
    I’m still having issues with this.
  • rriley2745
    rriley2745 Posts: 1 Member
    Same here ...disconnect the app in myfitness pal and then connect again...solved the issue for me
  • Merkavar
    rriley2745 wrote: »
    Same here ...disconnect the app in myfitness pal and then connect again...solved the issue for me

I was hoping it would fix it self, I might try that later
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Mine's working again! Spontaneously!
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I cannot get my fitbit to sync to the satellites