Hello from Arizona (100 pound goal!)

Options
Steribeat
Steribeat Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all! Im just a young adult from Phoenix whos trying to better herself. I dont even want to be super skinny or fit. Just want to get down to 165 ish and learn to maintain that and my self esteem. If anyones in their adult teens (18-19) or early early 20s and like games and talking and have the same goals maybe we can be friends!
Im 260 striving for 165 and could use the motivating

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)

For a Newbie check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • mkrlopez
    mkrlopez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just made a post and in it, I told on myself for the first time in public that I also need to lose 100 lbs. I think that I was supposed to see your post because I asked for encouragement and in return, I should also be encouraging others. I don't go online in general except of course to fill out the diary.
    I think my first encouragement would be that you do your food diary and be honest. If you end up eating something that takes you over the top post it anyway. I struggle with a sweet tooth and almost every day I go over on the fat and sugar. Those two seem to go hand in hand. When I see the red ( on the food diary total ) it reminds me to do better the next day. So, I am really trying to do that.
    Be sure you eat at least 1000 calories per day or it won't count. You'll see the warning ( if you will ), in big lettering when you click to post.
    Take care,
    Oh, by the way, I am a grandma in her 60's. I just reread your post and saw that you are seeking young people like yourself. What I saw the first time around was your cute face and that you needed to lose 100 lbs.
    Just the same, I will say hello every now and then if that's ok with you.
    K