New to this

Options
I’m 36 nurse mother of 3 I’ve struggled with my weight since having children whereas I’ve never had to struggle before I need words of encouragement and motivation and most of all the will power to stick to it ....any friends welcome just to chat and share stories 😊

Replies

• mizzelegant97
    mizzelegant97 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome! I've been on here for 3 years on and off and being here will for sure help. Feel free to add me! Wish you the best on your weight loss journey. If you need any advice feel free to message me! You can do it!
  • dynejahmatthews
    dynejahmatthews Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on here on and off but I’m doing some things now that definitely help. Every day I do intermittent fasting (I’m a vegan) but u can do intermittent fasting with whatever food plan you have in mind jus count ya calories. Also I do a pink himalayan salt flush every few weeks or so , it ride of toxins and you’ll lose a few pounds within a few hours(water weight) but this is good for overall health.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)

For a Newbie check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest