Relationships and staying healthy

Options
Currently I’m trying to be healthy, exercise daily and get well rested sleep. I go to sleep at around 10pm, my partner later and it really conflicts. I don’t get the sleep I want because of it and it makes each day harder. I also don’t know what to do about the fact he wants to go to social gathering where alcohol, food and staying up late are involved. I work a lot so when I have down time I like it to be down time. I’m really tired so we find it hard to compromise and he doesn’t like going to the social gatherings without me. A part from that he’s quite supportive. What should I do?

Replies

• MrsTitus2
    MrsTitus2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    10 is so late. I couldn't do it . And as far as gatherings, I go to church on fridays and they always have lots of food. I literally get a bite from each thing and go even when I am tired. But if my husband has to work or is really tired I wont go and I dont complain. Tell your partner to stay home and relax if he doesn't like going without you. I personally wouldn't let him go anywhere alone with alcohol being served if there's random females there. But if it's a bunch of guys and their girlfriends I wouldn't care . I'd take a baths and enjoy it while hes gone .