Random thought

Options
lizziebeth1028
lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
Girls that can do more than one regular boys push ups are my HEROES!!!! And I know that there are a lot of girls out there can!!! Seriously, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to do more than 2 in a row with out modifying! You girls rock:)))))

Replies

• Connie_TN
    Options
    Hell at this point I can't even do one. Even with modifying ,. One day I will be able to! atleast I hope so..lol
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Aww ty! I have to for ROTC actually :] did a total of 120 today!

<3
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Random Thoughts:

I don't know a single "Trish" in real life. The only ones I know are in movies or television shows or video games.

You can't fax glitter.

France produces the best criminals.

Jack and Jill probably need a marriage counselor.

An earthquake in Virginia knocked out cell phone abilities for millions of people; however, most still blogged the event.

Cheers.
    -wtk
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I suck at push-ups! HA HA! there are plenty of women who could kick my *kitten* and good for them! LOL
  • spampeg
    spampeg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Modify using the stairs, or a nice sturdy chair. Using the stairs are nice because they don't move/wiggle, and you can start with your hands higher up for easier pushups, and then work your way down.
  • loseatonlady
    Options
    You will & I thought the same thing, now I do full CrossFit workouts - one which requires 500 pushups! Persistance & you'll get there lady!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Oh I so agree, I also suck at pushups - although I am working on it and still only 2 in a row, I really do hope that gets better with time and if not then I guess it just isn't meant to be :ohwell:
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    do them every morning when u wake up and before you go to bed... if you workout at a gym.. do it before your work out... my wife started not being able to do a single chin up or a "regular" push up and now she can do 21 push ups in a row and about 4-5 chin ups
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I was there. It IS possible!!! Don't give up! Start doing other chest exercises, like flyes and benching. You'll be amazed!

ETA: Also... I used to HATE them. I told my trainer to pick other things because they just were no fun, and I like to enjoy my workouts. So I gave up on them for about 3 months. When I went back... I could do double what I was doing before!