Stopped using Cannabis and now losing weight .... You can too !

Options
Thank you for clicking on this thread.
This is a short discussion about losing weight once you get your priorities together.

Had some strong health issues going for the last few years.
From double lung pneumonia, to COPD , to FAT AGAIN !

Was told by inconsiderate doctors that my health was failing and just deal with it....
So, like anyone else with an already existing weight issue, i got depressed.

So i sought out herbal health.
It helped calm the fears of dying early, but it also contributed to it.
I switched from smoking to edibles for a year, but that got expensive.
now, i recently was able to get away from it and found the strength to start again on my own.

Since then i have started to lose some weight ....
The constant feeling of hunger has subsided and logic has taken over.

Eat less and lose weight. The trick i have always known became unbalanced...
I was eating all day typical meals when i should of been eating small 300 calorie meals several times a day.

I do prefer an Atkins style of eating, but i live in California and there's plenty of carbs every block away i drive. There is not 1 place i can stop at and buy a 300 calorie meal that's not deep fried or i have to take a loan out to pay for it.... $5 bucks for a baked chicken breast ????

So it is up to me to have my meals ready in advance when i know i will be out and about...
That's the hard part,,,,
Sure , buy Atkin bars and so on , but that's not realistic over the long run.

Today is my mothers 80 B-day, which means El Torito's

One solution is , eat some, and take the rest home, 3 hours later , eat something different, then tomorrow eat another 3rd of it , cause anything from a restaurant is most likely above 1,000 calories a meal.

The good thing is , i get full quickly now that i have broken free of that cannabis habit.

You can too !

It takes 2 weeks to form a new habit.

This post is not about cannabis, it is about forming new choices regardless of what's holding you back.

Alcohol, sugar, fast foods fats, ... PIZZA.... what's your hold up on getting healthy ? o:)

x47v0kxy3g57.gif
[/quote]

Replies

• MrsTitus2
    MrsTitus2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I actually lost a lot of weight while smoking when I was prescribed it when I had bells palsy. I used to take a hit and jog for like an hour. I smoked sativas . But I guess I used to get paranoia and anxious at first and the job helped me gat my thoughts together.