LOSE SOME FATTY BY ST PATTY 02/23/09

Options
Was not going to weigh until Tuesday but stepped on the scale yesterday and I am down another pound. 3lbs to go.

I am glad I stuck to losing 5 and not 8. Its slow going.

Hope everyone is kicking butt.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Was not going to weigh until Tuesday but stepped on the scale yesterday and I am down another pound. 3lbs to go.

I am glad I stuck to losing 5 and not 8. Its slow going.

Hope everyone is kicking butt.

:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Nice going!! I bet you still make the 8 pounds! :wink:

I'm not stepping on the scale till the 4th of July challenge. :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • ness13hill
    Options
    I did ok this weekend. I'll weigh in tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

I am down 1 pound...so 4 to go for this challenge...

Have a happy and healthy day!!! :flowerforyou:

Ohh...and I am soo close to 25lbs gone (my halfway point) that I can just taste it....it's soo close!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options

Ohh...and I am soo close to 25lbs gone (my halfway point) that I can just taste it....it's soo close!!!

SA-WEET T!!!!! :drinker:

I bet by the end of the week you're at the 25 pound mark! :drinker:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 313 so I've lost 3 pounds this week!! Yay, got me past the 15 pound mark and closer to 20!!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

SA-WEET T!!!!! :drinker:

I bet by the end of the week you're at the 25 pound mark! :drinker:

I'm really going to try...I'd like to start out March being there and then moving on to the last half...:drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    hmmmm im not kicking butt....first weigh in i was 214 then i went to 216 now im at 214 again.... this sucks lol
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Well I went up 2 then down one so I am still one higher at 371. Hope to be down by next week I moved my calories back up to where I was losing.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 313 so I've lost 3 pounds this week!! Yay, got me past the 15 pound mark and closer to 20!!!

3 pounds in a week is great! WTG!! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Let's see, I started this challenge weighing 147.8 I believe. I'm not supposed to weigh in until tomorrow but I weighed this morning and I'm 146.4, so hopefully tomorrow I'll still be 146.4 or lower. WOOHOO!! Good luck everyone. We can do this. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Wait a minute that's not right. I want to be 141.8 by St. Patricks day. So I must have started out at 146.8 then went up to 147.8 now I'm down to 146.4. Oh crap! I still have five pounds to lose. :sad: Well I can still do this. Good luck everyone.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Down 1 with this challenge - weigh in will be Wednesday morning

going to fitness center tonight for drop in my own pool of sweat workout...
    had to take 2 rest days over weekend due to aches and pains - my body was telling me to rest after two days of vigorous workouts but I am feeling better today and ready to go!

Didnt get enough calories yesterday and was barely over on Sat so I guess they'll kind of balance each other out.

Everyone - remember your water and don't give up on yourself...we all have hurdles whether it's a vice or scheduling conflict - I feel like the most important part is to stay positve...we can do this!!!
  • mommyof2kiddos
    Options
    I've lost 4lbs! I weighed in this morning. I'm so happy :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4lbs! I weighed in this morning. I'm so happy :)

Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    we can do this!!!...i will weigh in the morning and see what i have done...good luck to everyone!!...congrats to those who have lost and hang in there to those who haven't...not sure where i am yet!!!:drinker:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Yah, so i've changed my weigh-in day to Fridays....weighed in on my old day (which was Tuesdays) and I was up from 245.6 to 246.2. So, that's only 0.6lb gain, but still...FRUSTRATING :explode: . I'm gonna set my goal at 6lbs. Get me out of the 240s!!!! :bigsmile: :noway: Back on the band wagon I go!