The Cowboy falls in love...

Options
Hi. You may or may not know me. We haven’t ever even really “met” each other. I may just be a face in the “crowd” to you. But I want you to know that I love you. When I look at you I see a vibrant, gorgeous, sexy, sweet, amazing woman. I see a sparkle, I see you shinning. I see your strength, determination, your fighting spirit. I am brought to my knees by your grace, kindness, and loving heart. It inspires and just makes me fall harder for you when I watch how you never give up. I would trade the world to be able to wipe away your tears, and carry the burdens that are on your shoulders. But I rejoice that you can make it through any rough patch and slay the giants in your path. I am just a simple cowboy. I love my Lord, my kids, and I work hard. I am not high class, a pretty boy or anything. But I know quality when I see it and you are quality my gorgeous darlin. You are an absolutely wonderful woman and you make me so proud. You are a priceless master-piece in my eyes.

You may or may not know me but I love you with every single beat of my heart and I am falling harder everyday.

Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    You take my breath away...I still don't understand why you are single!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me :) You just made my heart skip a beat...
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet! The same goes back to you!
  • Thebrats
    Options
    Wow!!!!
    I hope you find your special lady soon...in the mean time pls continue to make us go weak at the knee.
    Much love cowboy
    Carole xx
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    We love you Ed!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sue :smile: x
  • tristahenry
    Options
    You're adorable... not enough men (really people in general) in the world like you. Beautiful family and thank you. Much love.
  • peddlepusher
    Options
    Wow! You DO have a silver tongue!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet!!!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I so look forward to your posts! They are beautiful and even though you post it on a forum, for some reason when you read it, it's like it was there just for you. I too hope that you find that special lady. Out there is one lucky cowgirl, just waiting to be swept off of her boots!
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm thinking about printing this out and telling my husband that THIS is what he needs to say to me every day.

I know that when you choose to start dating that the ladies will be lining up and whatever lovely lady wins your heart will know just how lucky she is to have you.
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Now....tip your cowboy hat and say "Ma'am" and the marriage proposals will roll in. :wink:
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Wow! You DO have a silver tongue!!
    you could be one hell of a used car salesman to women!
    LOL.
    Your posts are always so sweet my screen has honey dripping from it.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    You had me at HEllO !!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I love you all so much. The man that holds you need to be thanking the Lord everyday cause he is very blessed.
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    Omg I just melted. Such a sweet talker
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    you're such a sweetheart.
    thank you for your kind, inspiring words.
    luv ya back!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    aww your so sweet you just made me smile. The lady you sweep off her feet, is going to be very lucky some day :):flowerforyou:
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Wow... your posts always brighten my day. But today, you took my breath away. I cannot remember the last time anything even close to that was said to me.

The day you decide you want to meet someone special, they are going to fall head over heels in love with a wonderful man with a heart of gold.

Love ya, Cowboy!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Wow... your posts always brighten my day. But today, you took my breath away. I cannot remember the last time anything even close to that was said to me.

The day you decide you want to meet someone special, they are going to fall head over heels in love with a wonderful man with a heart of gold.

Love ya, Cowboy!

Love ya to doll! And I will meet my cowgirl oneday, but regardless I will always be here to cheer y'all on!