BBQ this weekend?

Options
Roy1C
Roy1C Posts: 75 Member
Anyone BBQing this weekend? Smoked brined turkey breast... and diet friendly!

63qbtr6ce42y.jpeg
nrdg6bh1yxaf.jpeg
bymemkh3apg1.jpeg

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,708 Member
    Options
    Yum, that looks good! It's just me today and it's too hot outside to use the charcoal Weber. We're going into the 100s here, so I'm reheating chicken and vegetables.
  • Roy1C
    Options
    It was raining here all day. I have been dieting for only 2 months and needed to do something different.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    I gave hubs two chicken breasts and a bowl of bbq sauce. I got back chicken jerky. Fail. 😥

Was something good on TV he kept running in to watch. So disappointing. Had the tasters all set.
  • Roy1C
    Options
    I gave hubs two chicken breasts and a bowl of bbq sauce. I got back chicken jerky. Fail. 😥

Was something good on TV he kept running in to watch. So disappointing. Had the tasters all set.

I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you.
  • Roy1C
    Options
    Wow! Very nice setup Gary!
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Friends of ours got married yesterday. Massive bbq. Ribs, salmon steaks, pepper chicken... the list goes on. Absolutely awesome! Next weekend. Smokies, 1/4 pounders, Filipino pork skewers. Lechon kawali Yum! Good weather demands good food, good drinks with good friends!!

If you're passing by just drop in everyone's always welcome... :)
    Even grabbed a box of beyond burgers from my buddy's restaurant so there's something for everyone.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Cute flower tree 🌺

• Roy1C
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Cute flower tree 🌺

A hibiscus 😊