Hi everyone

Options
simplybusiness2017
simplybusiness2017 Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2019 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Josephine. I am on a journey to loose 51kgs by 11 June 2020. I just weighed myself (it's night time so probably a kg or so heavier than morning weigh in) and I weighed in at a whopping 117.7kgs. This is the heaviest I have been for over 10 years and I'm gutted but determined to get my health and fitness back to where it was the last time I lost mega weight, in 2012 (this photo) I was 83kgs and super fit. I have always battled a weight problem and it's been more than 30 years since I last weighed below 70kgs. It's a massive undertaking and although I feel afraid of failing again, I will take it one day at a time. I feel my health will begin to fail if I don't get this weight under control. So starting in the morning, I am up for it. Regards to you all.

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome 😊
  • AngelLizbeth
    AngelLizbeth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Josephine, glad you are here. What plan are you hoping to use to remove your excess weight? I am using a combination of low calorie, OMAD, dry fasting and snake juice. I alternatively use them as my body has gone way too long on too low calories which cause low metabolism which is causing me too many plateau's now. I have also occasional binged on calories more than 2 times my body requirement for a day. This came about because I have been a mega milk chocolate and cola addict, plus sugar addict. I have been known to search for anything sweet, under seat cushions and backs of drawers in the past just like a heroin addict. It really is true coming off sugar is as difficult as coming off street drugs and there is no "meth" alternative for sugar addicts as sweeteners are as chemical as heroin and as poisonous too; plus they keep you still seeking for sweet tastes. I really hope you succeed with which ever plan you use and if you would like a slimming buddy I am here...
  • Roy1C
    Roy1C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Josephine! I’m a sugar addict too. I’ve been on a Keto diet for 2 months and have lost 17 lbs so far. I’m not missing the sugar as much as I thought but the first couple of weeks was hard. Best of luck to you!