what???

Options
What workouts are fun to do at home yet can make a change???

Replies

• lupelve03
    Options
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    If I'm home alone I put on music and dance around my house - not too easy to log but you know you're "grooving" your body if you break a sweat. Also, if I keep checking the mirror I know what looks stupid so I don't do that out with friends. :laugh: :laugh:

Also videos like the beachbody series or any yoga or dance dvds you can find.

Good Luck! :drinker:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Jump rope!:bigsmile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    sit ups
    :sad:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I do hip hop abs and Jillian Michaels workouts............& Jumping Jacks
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    If I'm home alone I put on music and dance around my house - not too easy to log but you know you're "grooving" your body if you break a sweat. Also, if I keep checking the mirror I know what looks stupid so I don't do that out with friends. :laugh: :laugh:

Also videos like the beachbody series or any yoga or dance dvds you can find.

Good Luck! :drinker:

I do this too!!!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I dance around too. The little ones love it. I also get on the stability ball and do some core strengthening. The boys love that too, especially when I'm not using it they toss it around and knock each other over, LOL. And then for cardio I usually pull out my little trampoline and jog/bounce...I alternate back and forth depending on which muscles are tired.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    i use a ballet dvd. i LOVE it!! also, serious housecleaning--vacuum, mop, pick up toys, etc can be good too.
  • gggivens
    Options
    The Wii Fit is great also for losing weight without realizing you are actually exercising. Try ones where you run or balance.
    I also like Dance Dance Revolution. Both get you moving in a fun way, and you can play with your kids if you have any.