Thoughts on my new fitness plan

Options
Honeyacid
Honeyacid Posts: 115 Member
edited June 2019 in Food and Nutrition
I'm thinking about trying alternate day fasting, omad (one meal a day), and a vegetarian ketogenic diet all at once. So on the days I eat, I'll only be allowed to eat one meal that consist of high fat, moderate protein and low carb. In addition, in my meals I'll try to eat around 800-1200 calories. I know the calories may seem a bit low, but recently I've been so busy that I forget to eat sometimes. So I think this will be a good way to get a bit of food in my body, while also putting my body in ketosis. Regardless, what do you guys think that this plan is sufficient?

Now onto my exercise plan. I don't really have a very structured exercise plan but I have an idea of what I could do. When I first wake up I'll procceed to do 3 sets of 20 squats, 20 sit ups, 15 lunges and a 20 second plank. After this I'll do 30 minutes- 2hours of cardio. And finally at night before I go to bed I'll do 200 crunches and 50 push-ups. In addition, twice a week I'll lift weights.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Changing everything at once is not a plan. Are you trying to lose weight?
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i'm not gonna comment on the food stuff.

if you are starting from zero, i highly recommend going slowly with your exercising. you have lofty goals, perhaps cut them into like 1/10, see how you do, then adjust from there?
  • shoebarb
    shoebarb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't think you will have enough fuel to do 2 hours of cardio. The app only goes as low as 1200 calories for a reason. Give yourself some time using the app and eating and see how it goes.
    As for skipping meals, try stocking some good healthy snacks to fuel yourself during the day- fruit, nuts etc.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    In your other threads, you said you need help with binging.
This discussion has been closed.