HUGE sport coat

Options
a grandfather of a dear friend passed, and I was getting ready for the funeral.. I reached in the closet for a basic blue sports coat, and the thing swallowed me. I could have added a couple of buttons and told people it was double-breasted, as i could wrap each side of the coat around me. I thought that was a bit ghetto, and I am a guy, and have no ability to sew... second choice was to look through some old suit coats and I found one that fit just right. I thought it would be interesting to lay the smaller coat on the larger, here are the pictures (and me in the coat that fit.) I also took out an old belt today, buckled it where i used to wear it (last hole of course) and i was able to slip it over my shoulders and then held it over my current belt.. it was pretty cool to see the difference.

I am down about 43lbs or so and feeling so much better.

IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!