Hello skinny jeans goodbye sweatpants

Options
Hi! My name is Emma and I'm new to MFP. I joined MFP as a way to hold myself accountable for what I eat and how active I am. I'm looking to lose a considerable amount of weight. I've gained most of the weight I'd like to lose in the past 7 months due to a medicine that I was on (and thank God I'm no longer on it!). I also joined because a friend recommended it and told me how supportive everyone was. I really need that now. This is going to be an uphill battle (mainly fighting with myself :noway: to cookies until I can control myself around them haha).

I've been active most of my life playing soccer and exercising but when I got to college the freedom and lack of motivation on my part caused a problem with my eating and exercising. I'm now looking to fix this and get healthy (and to fit into my skinny jeans...I miss them).

Any support would be greatly appreciated and I happen to be an excellent cheerleader if I may say so.

Have a great Friday every one!

Replies

• tg025880
    tg025880 Posts: 42
    Options
    welcome to MFP you made the first step and that was joined the site, congrats anytime you have a question send a message
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey! :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Yes everyone is very supportive here & its why I stick to this site. Good luck on reaching your goals. I'm sure you can do it too.
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you on here if you need support feel free to add me!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • Tapps17
    Tapps17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I miss my skinny jeans too :happy:
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This is the place to be! In April I weighed 173, not to long ago I joined MFP, and now I can fit into a pair of my skinny jeans again. I was so happy when it happened I almost cried. I still have a long way to go, but it's worth it.
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    :)