Oscars: Who was the best dressed?

Options
I'm voting for Angelina Jolie. :heart: She looked stunning and all that emerald jewellery! Wow! I've never seen emerald earrings that big!
( I definitely could do without the Jennifer Aniston standing there for so long in front of Brangelina. That was awkward and uncomfortable for all. Shame on the director for pointing his camera at Brangelina right after every time Jen said something. Pls, I know they're all actors but they're just human beings for god's sake. Leave em alone. Tacky. Tacky.)

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I'm voting for Angelina Jolie. :heart: She looked stunning and all that emerald jewellery! Wow! I've never seen emerald earrings that big!
    ( I definitely could do without the Jennifer Aniston standing there for so long in front of Brangelina. That was awkward and uncomfortable for all. Shame on the director for pointing his camera at Brangelina right after every time Jen said something. Pls, I know they're all actors but they're just human beings for god's sake. Leave em alone. Tacky. Tacky.)
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Angie's jewelry was AMAZING! :love:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I see Angelina & immediately think "skank". :sick: (Me & Jennifer A, I guess.) :laugh:

I thought these two were pretty~ :grumble:

Vanessa Hudgens & Miley Cyrus (links didn't work) :grumble:
  • CassieNic
    Options
    i loved sarah jessica parkers dress! so girly yet sexy at the same time.

i too hated that after jennifer anniston said something they cut to angelina. that was tacky!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Jen looked so uncomfortable up there. She didn't know how to stand, where to put her arms, the awkwards grins/trying to smile. Good thing, Jack Black was there to support her. Ironically enough, Jack Black did an animated movie with Angelina and was the one who told the whole world that Angelina was expecting twins!! Small world Hollywood.

I swear you can see Angelina's emerald earrings from outer space. They were huge!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GAB2008
    GAB2008 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I thought Alicia Keys was beautiful, and of course I have always loved Kate Winslet.

I think if the world just moves pas the whole Brad/ Jennifer thing, maybe they could too. Hopefully. It must be hard to forget about something when the rest of the world keeps reminding you. :(
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I second Kate Winslet - she is so composed and classy.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    SJP looked amazing as always and I was surprised at how beautiful miley cyrus's dress was.
  • heal4444
    Options
    I also liked Anne Hathaway's red carpet Armani pave crystals dress. I like the dress but perhaps not on her. Somehow, her complexion and her hair colour doesn' t go with the dress somehow. Not sure, who would it befitting. But, it was stunning. And Marisa Tomei's dress was very interesting with all those layers. Overall look, I still have to give applause to Angelina Jolie. She glowed!