Losing Weight

Options
I am wanting to start my weight loss journey and looking for some people that are in the same boat. I am 28 and a new mom. I have been overweight my whole life and wanting to be healthy for that period of time as well. Since becoming. New mom I’m wanting more than ever to lose weight and get healthy so I don’t pass down habits to my little guy.

If you are looking to lose a significant amount of weight and are determined to shed those pounds message me and we can support one another!

Replies

• ZeCaptainFlappy
    ZeCaptainFlappy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    On my 3rd child. I'm trying to get back down to 145, currently at 210 . How olds your little one now?
  • cutehamster89
    cutehamster89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heys guys I totally am in same boat..I'm 29 from uk
    Although have no kids and have been overweight my whole life
    After a few hurtful comments from my friends and problems with my health at work have decided to try (for the 3rd time) to lose weight
    Would be happy to support one another and gain some tips and hints to losing weight ☺
  • abbienason1990
    abbienason1990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello guys nice to know theres others out there!! Im 28 with 2 kids and badly need to loose weight. I know i can do it as ive done it before i just need to get stuck in and do it!