NURSES ON A MISSION

Options
Hi Everyone

I love to connect with anyone on this journey but especially those that knows the struggle of a nurse’s life

So if you are a nurse or work in the medical field and want to do this journey, discussion, chat lt work together to reach our goals

You are more than welcome to friend me

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)

For a Newbie check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • LatoriaMcAdoo
    LatoriaMcAdoo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Me I’m looking up healthy snacks n some recipes I swear I start this then stop. But I’m a RA going to school for RN
  • sk1998mfp
    sk1998mfp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How bout PA 🤔
  • Khadijah_R_Jacobs
    Khadijah_R_Jacobs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I say if you are in the medical field we all need to stick together 🤗
  • KaleiAlanaSmith
    KaleiAlanaSmith Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Nurse here!! Add me!!! I need support through fitness and eating because it can definitely be hard at times to manage it all!
  • Magicmoose2
    Magicmoose2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nurse here currently working my way through 3 12s while logging and Not binging when I get home. Add me! I’m new and need friends. 😋
  • babycatch2012
    babycatch2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Midwife here! Long shifts are so hard not to snack. But so far so good.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Night shift RN here. The struggle is real
  • sk1998mfp
    sk1998mfp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel you all! Have the toughiset shifts ever!
  • Carolinezoom
    Carolinezoom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m a nurse and seem to be reasonably ok at work in terms of eating as we don’t always get time to eat do we?! My prob is when I get home..
  • losingit4G
    losingit4G Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Night nurse here looking to go to day shift as per my Dr’s request-it’s hard to keep a normal eating/exercise schedule for me so I can use all the support I can get-friend me!
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    NURSE HERE! Mostly nursing administration, but I do some midnights on the floor and teach nursing during the academic year! Man do those night shifts make it hard to track food/exercise. Is it today? Is it yesterday? Is it tomorrow? WHO KNOWS!
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love this! I am a nurse & struggle without support at home (at best) and guilt/sabotage (at worst)!