'ello from Alberta Canada!

Hello all!
I'm here on account of my friend Bunni8E8 who found this site.
Hoping this site is going to help me stay motivated and focused. I love the food diary! I think that will help tremendously!

I don't have a huge problem eating healthy. I don't eat a lot of junk food, I love veggies and eat as fresh and local as I can. My problem is I don't always have time to cook, so often I end up with the "blue menu" (low calorie) microwave dinners.

But that aside, my MAIN issue is I don't excercise as often as I should. I used to be very regular but I lost my excercise buddy (she lives about an hour away now). I find it really hard to go work out when I am by myself. :( It just feels more like torture than fun. Which is strange because I used love LOVE running and was very active my whole live basically up until I got pregnant.

Anyways,.. I guess that's me! I want to get back in shape and get a four pack and have more energy!! Good luck to you all! I hope this site becomes one of my daily habbits! ;)

Replies

• ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    welcome!
    *waving from edmonton*
  • winstonh
    winstonh Posts: 48
    Hey, my wife and I are in Edmonton too!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    Hello fellow Canadian!! I am next door in BC.
  • wijac10
    wijac10 Posts: 47
    Enchant, Alberta here. Welcome!
  • Sagelit
    Sagelit Posts: 78
    I'm in Calgary! Add me if you want support!
  • Hello Neighbour from BC, Canada. I too just started week one day 5. This site is very helpful. Entering in the food diary was and eye opener for me. :happy:
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Hellooooooo from Red Deer. Best of luck. Its a great site!
  • Hi! Im from just west of Edmonton:)
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Hi there! :flowerforyou: Another Edmontonian here! You're going to love this site... the people here are so supportive and the success stories will definitely motivate you. Feel free to add me and best wishes on your journey.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Eh, hello there! I"m rather SouthEast of you.........in Minnesota :) This is an awesome site. Much luck with your journey!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Leduc, AB here!
  • Bunni8E8
    Bunni8E8 Posts: 20
    Told you this place is awesome!!! We are going to do so good here. No dieting just life changes!!!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    I am in Ontario mid way between Toronto and Montreal.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Welcome! I am from Ontario, and my friend just joined last week too! Good luck, it is a great site!