Need weight-loss buddies for encouragement & accountability!

Options
Hey all,
Hope everyone’s having a great day! I’ve decided to commit myself to losing weight/getting in shape this summer and I would love some MFP friends! I’m hoping we can encourage and keep each other accountable!
A little about me: I’m around 190lbs looking to get down to ~145lbs. My biggest problem, personally, is yo-yo dieting; I have constantly fluctuated between 160-190 for the last 2 or 3 years now and I want to kick that habit for good. I’m a vegetarian, I’m kinda short so my daily calorie goal 1200-1300kcal, and I’m planning on exercising 3-4 days a week. I’m totally out of shape!
Please feel free to add me if you relate to any of this, or even if you don’t! I’m open to being friends with anyone :)

Replies

• mtzrose2001
    mtzrose2001 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have some ambitious goals. Welcome, and feel free to add me.
  • oxlilparkxo
    oxlilparkxo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been off of this site for a long time and decided to start up again. After having my little one the weight seemed to just pile on. I need to lose 60lbs to be honest. Lets hope I can stay motivated
  • FitmomRN07
    FitmomRN07 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your fitness journey!
  • hannahfrey
    hannahfrey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi girly!! I’m looking for some friends to keep me motivated too!! I’ll add you! ☺️
  • EddieLeeChapy
    EddieLeeChapy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck!