Encouragement

Options
Weight loss is a struggle at times and people keeping you accountable , giving support and encouragement can make or break your weight loss journey!
I would love to provide support and encouragement and would love to get some in return!
Add me :) look forward to new friendships!
Side note
I have 65-70 to lose I’m at about -35 now. I am 10’months post partum and have pcos (making weight loss damn near impossible it takes a lot of effort!) and I also have gallbladder issues and will be having surgery in the near further so in the meantime I am on a strict zero fat diet from my dr.
I love to walk and move my body. I am also always chasing around my munchkins !
Tell me more about yourself !

Replies

• daubna08
    daubna08 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend! Always looking for new ones myself 🤗 I’m 31 and live in Wisconsin. Got married last year and have a big pup and 2 cats. Love watching my shows and being in the sunshine. Have about 20 more pounds to lose and have lost 20 so far. Happy weight loss journey!!
  • dlovejoy2873
    dlovejoy2873 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going to send you an add request, I am starting back up this journey, I have no real support here, my husband brings all kinds of sweets in house, but he will walk with me in evening. I'm 43, starting weight 182 would like to get to about 145 or so. I would love to mutually support and encourage others as I know that's also what I need!
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Talk about needing encouragement...I could use some every day, too. I'm very different that ya'll. I'm actually 422lbs today. I've just lost 77lbs so far, but am at a standstill for quite a few days right now. I'm under a doctor's care and following nutrition orders. Sticking to it is absolutely no problem for me. But if I can't see something...anything...happening, then I get worried and frustrated. I start to lose my spirit and optimism. I'm trying really hard now and could use some atta boys or fresh ideas. Check out my profile and open diary. If anyone is interested in friending me, please do. I've been here faithfully since 2014. I support my friends every day, too.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    BettJo64 wrote: »
    Talk about needing encouragement...I could use some every day, too. I'm very different that ya'll. I'm actually 422lbs today. I've just lost 77lbs so far, but am at a standstill for quite a few days right now. I'm under a doctor's care and following nutrition orders. Sticking to it is absolutely no problem for me. But if I can't see something...anything...happening, then I get worried and frustrated. I start to lose my spirit and optimism. I'm trying really hard now and could use some atta boys or fresh ideas. Check out my profile and open diary. If anyone is interested in friending me, please do. I've been here faithfully since 2014. I support my friends every day, too.

BettJo64, I looked at your diary. Your calories are under 800 calories per day. What did your doctor say about that? It's not good to go under 1200 calories a day.
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    @njitalian Hi and thanks for your concern. I actually had a lapband and stomach staples in 1994. However, in 2014 I had to have the lapband removed due to Barrett's Esophagus. They couldn't remove the staples due to scar tissue. So I'm stuck with them and I'm limited with amounts I can eat. Now there's lots of smaller amounts of foods with huge amounts of calories, so that accounted for lots of my weight gain over the 3 different times that I've been over 400lbs in my life. Now I'm learning to stay within my body's abilities and to make those calories worthwhile. I eat 3 meals a day every day and I strive for high protein. I average between 700 and 1100 calories most of the time. I see my doc regularly and have labs done every 3 months to keep an eye on everything.