Back on track

Options
Hey guys, I'm Katrina. I'm on a journey to lose 100 pounds. In the past few months I have went from 260 to 221, by goal is 150 lbs, but recently I have gotten off track and gained about 5 pounds of that back. I would love some friends to continue this, and would appreciate any tips to get back on track and motivation to keep going! :)

Replies

• Ainadan
    Ainadan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track after a year or so off. I've developed some good habits during the year like not going to bed with a messy apartment and taking vitamins nearly every day. Oh, and I wrote a dissertation, literally. My hair is beautiful now thanks to the vitamins and I've never had beautiful hair before, so that is cool. Life has been full, and this upcoming year is also going to be pretty full, but I think it is time to get back on track with my health. Now I'm focusing on the habits of calorie counting and working out. I noticed with the other habits I never made it a big deal, but instead it just became part of me. I think I need to do something similar with these two new habits. Anyways, I'm 5'8. CW is 200, GW is 165. I've taken a hard pass on the summer-ready body, but imagine how amazing it will feel to snuggle in over-sized winter sweaters and not feel like I look huge. Fun times.
  • moymoyxx
    moymoyxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals and starting weights I'd love to be friends :)