The Cowboy falls in love...

Options
2»

Replies

• maniv01
    maniv01 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow, you swept me off my feet Cowboy!!!
    Your Cowgirl is out there waiting for you, you'll find her soon.
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You have such a beautiful way with words and know how to make us all on here feel very special. Your cowgirl is going to be one very lucky lady. Much love to you cowboy!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You have such a beautiful way with words and know how to make us all on here feel very special. Your cowgirl is going to be one very lucky lady. Much love to you cowboy!

I just say whats in ym heart my darlin. I just love you all very much and I am by y'all beyond measure.
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    What every girl wants to hear! Yes, I am wondering how you are still single as well.
  • dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    As always you have put a smile on my face and know that the girl for you is one lucky lady when you meet her. thank you for your posts

have a great day

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ewejewel
    ewejewel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Beautiful words...don't anyone pinch me...this is the nicest anyone has spoken to me in along time...and it wasn't even directed at me (but i can dream...so don't pinch me!)

Blessings to you Ed...you have a kind heart and a gentle spirit... :heart:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    melt...

i just turned into a puddle of sweet sugar taffy - anyone have a mop? someone please get me back on my feet!

:flowerforyou:
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

I just say whats in ym heart my darlin. I just love you all very much and I am by y'all beyond measure.

And we love it! Keep being that cowboy that we all love. Mwah! :smooched:
  • boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh Cowboy...how you melt my heart every day! I only wish I could find a cowboy who could make me feel the way you do. :heart:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I love all so much :-)
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    There you are! I was wondering where to find you ... :wink: