Hey I'm Randi

Options
:flowerforyou: Hey guys !! im new here..i have never really kept up with my calorie intake or BMI or anything bc i was lucky enough to have been natrually skinny...until after i had my baby...now its been almost 4 years and i still havent lost all my weight...so i am hoping this works..the only problem is i am a picky eater i am in Japan and so i cook at home alot and the only foods i know how to cook are not very good for you ... i was raised in Alabama soo my fav is Fried foods!!! Anyways maybe i can get some good recepies from you all??!!

Replies

• randih
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey guys !! im new here..i have never really kept up with my calorie intake or BMI or anything bc i was lucky enough to have been natrually skinny...until after i had my baby...now its been almost 4 years and i still havent lost all my weight...so i am hoping this works..the only problem is i am a picky eater i am in Japan and so i cook at home alot and the only foods i know how to cook are not very good for you ... i was raised in Alabama soo my fav is Fried foods!!! Anyways maybe i can get some good recepies from you all??!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    welcome Randi! glad to have ya.
  • bitty_401
    Options
    Hi!Welcome to MFP.
  • randih
    Options
    HEY!! thankyou!! :drinker:
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome, there is a recipe section in the community section to use. if you ever have any question or are feeling just plain crappy about your diet don't hesitate to post, everyone on here is super friendly so far and can help boost your confidence and motivation.good luck!:wink:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hi Randi!!! Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.