Favorite weather?

Options
So i'm curious. What kind of weather do y'all like/love? I love a good lightning storm, though preferably heat lightning so i don't have to deal with the rain, lol. Now, if it's an everyday to live in kinda weather? I'm happy right where i am in Key West with the nice warm humid weather. Call me crazy, but i don't mind the heat, humidity, or sweat!!!

Replies

• jase69
    jase69 Posts: 46
    Options
    Fall...crisp cool air!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Hot but not overly humid. I also like spring thunder storms.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Cool spring or fall weather....with a nice breeze..enough to wear a jacket :)
  • drolla
    drolla Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in the UK and it's rained all day long and we're in the middle of summer!! it sucks......
    sunny days all the way for me ;-)
  • francena84
    Options
    Fall, and winter I LOVE a snowy day, cuddling up nxt to the fire place sipping hot cocoa.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I love the heat in the summer, and a good thunder and lightening storm, almost as much as I love the cool, crips fall air.
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i'm fond of a cool, dry, windy autumnal day
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Cool breeze of spring or fall :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Warm spring,summer and early fall.
    Sadly that is May 15th to September 15th here. :ohwell:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i like 100+ degree heat with 100% humidity so i burn more calories during my runs :ohwell:

well, on second thought, i prefer 69 degrees with a slight breeze and minimal humidity) :tongue:
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    I will take absolutely any kind of weather EXCEPT snow......I live in Canada in the Province of Alberta where our winters have gotten to -45 Celius and a windchill too.....in Alberta we have a saying "wait 5 minutes it will change" it could be +30C one day and then the next a total white out blizzard........I HATE WINTER......doesn't help that it is usually 7 months long either....arrrgggg
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I will take absolutely any kind of weather EXCEPT snow......I live in Canada in the Province of Alberta where our winters have gotten to -45 Celius and a windchill too.....in Alberta we have a saying "wait 5 minutes it will change" it could be +30C one day and then the next a total white out blizzard........I HATE WINTER......doesn't help that it is usually 7 months long either....arrrgggg

Snowbird, darling, i'm right there with you!! I lived in WA up by the canandian border for 28yrs. Granted, our winters were nowhere near as cold as yours, but to me, if it's below 70, it's too damn cold!! I HATE winter, snow, ice and everything that comes along with it. I think i found my heaven here in Key West :bigsmile:
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I love it all...but perferably fall and winter :0)
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Fall, when it's about 60 degrees. Perfect sweatshirt weather!
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    FALLLLLL!!!! I love the changing of the leaves and the pumpkins and the smell of crispness in the air and haybales and HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!